Shalom Bible Seminary is a community sponsored institution that intentionally trains and equips God’s people for committed servant leadership and mission through its biblically based and contextual course offerings.
With God’s help and empowering, we will produce relevant and effective servant leaders with sound theological understanding and a strong commitment to God’s mission in the world, who will strengthen, grow and unify the church in Nagaland, and in the wider world.
We believe in:
- The divine inspiration, authenticity and final authority of the sixty six books of the Bible as the Word of God, the only rule of faith and practice for Christian believers.
- One personal God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His humanity, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection on the third day, His ascension, His priestly intercession, His personal return in power and glory to finally judge the living and the dead, and to consummate His Kingdom.
- The Holy Spirit, His work of regeneration, sanctification and indwelling in the life of believers, enabling them to live a holy life, to teach and to witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all nations.
- The creation of man in the image of God, his willful fall into sin, standing in need of regeneration, justification and salvation by grace through faith in Christ, and the bodily resurrection of all human beings, either to eternal life, or to eternal condemnation.
- The spiritual unity of all believers in Christ Jesus, our Lord, forming the Church, the Body of Christ, visibly expressed in worship and service.