Qualifying Exam: 3 and 4 April 2024
Entrance Exam: 5 April 2024
Entrance Exam For M.Th: 22nd March 2024
A Community-sponsored Institute for Equipping Servant Leaders to Impact the Church and Society in Nagaland and beyond with the Word of God.
Qualifying Exam on 7 and 8 April, Entrance Exam on 9 April 2021
I am delighted that you are interested in getting to know Shalom Bible Seminary. In Shalom, we aim to give quality theological training along with emphasis on sharpening individual skills and gifts. In order to achieve this goal, we have well-trained faculty who take their work seriously. In line with our aim to impart sound theological education, we let our students to go through the full grind of training which includes imparting knowledge that grounds them in their own local context. At the same time, we make efforts at moulding young people who are potential ministers of the Gospel in places God calls them to be, far and near. In the end, our ultimate aim is to transform and equip students who will, in turn, make a powerful impact in our societies with the life changing message of the Gospel.
Shalom is a remarkable place with top-notch amenities available at very affordable rates. We hope you find useful information and inspiration about what God is doing in this part of the world.
Sanyü Iralu (Principal)
1. Holistic in Approach: We strive to train potential ministers of the Word to be theologically sound, practically competent, characterized by uncompromising integrity in conduct and behavior.
2. Excellence in Training: We aspire to provide quality theological education that aims for academic excellence at the highest level.
3. Integration of Gifts and Ministry: We desire to help and mentor students to discover their potentials and channelize their gifts for optimum impact at all levels of Christian ministry.
4. Stewardship of Resources: We seek to promote healthy cooperation among God’s people, and advocate wise stewardship of resources with utmost regard for equality across all genders, classes and races.
5. Servant-hood in Service: We want to encourage sincere, devoted and committed service in true Christ-like servant spirit.
Shalom Bible Seminary is a community sponsored institution that intentionally trains and equips God’s people for committed servant leadership and mission through its biblically based and contextual course offerings.